Tuesday 31 July 2012


On the 13th August, I will be on board with Emily Fong and Joannah Underhill at their awesome six-week workshop, Urban Art Binge at Jugglers Art Space in Fortitude Valley.

I signed up to do the first six-week block in February this year after having experienced the 'taster workshop' where I was delighted to find a group of like-minded creatives looking to harness their inspiration and turn it into something beautiful. My reason for going was to re-discover my inspiration. Having been 'creatively dry' for the past year, it was time for me to take on something that would kick-start my business in 2012.

Having found my inspiration to push through and paint paint paint! ... I'm happy to share that I'm creating a body of works for the BARI Festival in October and a few more to enter a few art prizes.

Six months later, these girls are still inspiring new crowds of people and, I've been asked to share my techniques and observations with the group for this block!

Visit the Urban Art Binge blog, where you'll find testimonials, photos of everyones' work and information on how to join up to the coming six-week block. 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment